Rosettes, trophies and prizes are provided in kind, to include a training session with a world class trainer.
The Grassroots Points League will run according to the official BRC rules found in the current BRC Rule Book p80-81.
1. Individuals can compete in both dressage (Walk and Trot and Prelim Level) and showjumping (60cms and 70cms) competitions. Both disciplines will count towards the league.
2. It is the individuals’ responsibility to download and print this card and produce it at every relevant competition to gain the signature of the Secretary upon being placed.
3. The Grassroots Points League takes place between 1 January - 31 October 2018. Completed points cards must be returned to BRC Head Office no later than the 7th of the following month. Results on cards received after this time will not count.
4. Checks will be carried out by BRC HQ to ensure that the information provided is correct.
5. Individuals can compete at club and area level. However a qualifying class for a BRC Championship may not be used to gain points for this league.
6. Individuals can compete across all clubs and areas.
7. If the card is not filled out correctly, the results will not be counted.
Placing to points table
1st place = 6 points
2nd place = 5 points
3rd place = 4 points
4th place = 3 points
5th place = 2 points
6th place = 1 point